Post-Natal Yoga (Birthlight)
email email@example.com if you would like classes
Suitable from birth onwards
Gentle restorative yoga for all women from birth onwards allowing you to reconnect with your body with gentle practices to aid recovery, improve posture, nurture the body and mind with breathing techniques and relaxation, help remove common post-natal aches and pains and gently tone. Positive transition from whatever your birth experience was to motherhood.
Post Natal benefits include:
- Help the recovery of a weak pelvic floor
- Help the recovery of diastasis recti (stretching and weakening around the rectus)
- Stretches to remove common aches and pains including opening the chest and caring for the back
- Postural awareness to aid post natal recovery and reduce aches and pains
- Post natal breathing practices that relax and tone core muscles
- Deep relaxation
- Get information on what to do in day to day life to help post natal recovery
Babies are welcome to attend and parents dip in and out to feed etc (sensory lights help keep them calm during relaxation)
No previous yoga experience is required.