The International Association of Infant Massage Training programme is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives.
To book email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All courses are 5 weeks long this term unless stated
Gift vouchers are also available for both massage and yoga!
What is covered on the baby massage course?
The course includes:
- Massage strokes for the feet, legs, tummies, back face, chest, hands and arms, gentle movements
- Massage instruction for wind, colic, constipation, sleeping, reflux, calming and teething
- Techniques to help soothe, calm and understand crying
- Bonding time
- Relaxation techniques for you and your baby
- Information on post natal recovery for you, including pelvic floor,diastasis recti
- Adapting strokes as the child gets older
- How love including touch shapes a baby's brain
- Songs and rhymes during the massage
- Sensory toys (subject to COVID rules during topics) and informal chatting
- Time to socialise
- Refreshments (subject to COVID when face to face)
- Complementary oils, course handouts
Price: £60 (includes massage pack, wipe clean massage board with all the strokes and high quality massage oil)